3 Step ProcessResearch, Planning, Get out there!
- Find out what’s happening in your industry or investigate a new one
- Discover what roles you could be suitable for
- Investigate what organisations have programmes in-flight or due to start
- Explore new locations or establish how far you could commute for the right role
- Compare the market rates for the role, industry, location
- Establish what you will compromise just because you didn’t plan ahead and need another contract NOW…
- Prepare your strategy for the next 12 months
- Create a realistic timeline for securing a new contract
- Align your cash-flow with the recruitment timeline
- Remember the seasons!
- Produce the necessary content for your CV updates
- Allow time for training or up-skilling for the right role
- Have a back-up plan…
GET OUT THERE!
- Let your close network know your plans
- Be ready to swiftly tailor your CV (see what I did there!..)
- Meet agents face to face & call them regularly
- Attend social, community and networking events
- Update ALL social media accounts
- Do all of this when you’re still working!!!!
Do you want help with any of the above? We provide a number of options to take the hard work and stress away.
- Email Us
- 01832 771 019